photo by jvh33
- We never thought we’d get to say this, but we completely, 100% agree with Kim Kardashian! She rushed to Jessica Simpson’s defense this week after people across the globe got all judgmental about her recently acquired curves.¬† Because who would you rather see naked: curvy Jess or this coat-hanger?
- Comedian Russell Brand claims he slept with 80 women in one month. Er, got something to prove, Russ? One guess: You didn’t get laid much in high school or college. (Also, what kind of bodily fluids is that bird’s nest harboring?!)
- Katy Perry makes standard post-breakup celibacy joke (yep, been there) and the press takes her seriously. So now she’s insisting that she rilly, rilly loves sex.
- Dirty bird Lily Allen — when is she not talking about sex? — blames generations of women faking orgasms for men being overly impressed with their own sexual prowess.
- Kanye West said he’d totally star in a bi porn scene. Should we be shocked?
- Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi tries to prove that, come on, rape can too be funny.
- Our man Keith Olbermann — along with his sidekick Rachel Maddow, plus Tyra Banks, Ellen and Suze Orman — were all nominated for GLAAD Awards this week. Obermann got his nod for his “impassioned support for gay marriage.” We heart him, too.
- Chelsea Handler plays “Marry, Fuck or Kill” with Fabio, Tom Cruise, and Ryan Seacrest.
- Sawyer from Lost says it isn’t easy being a sex symbol. Of course, if he’d said it while wearing a shirt, we might have taken him more seriously.