A weekly roundup of sex- and love-related posts from some of our favorite blogs.
- Thanks to boingboing, we now know what “smittens” are — mittens for holding hands in. Also, we just threw up a little in our mouths.
- We couldn’t agree more with The Frisky’s list of the Top Ten Things Women Shouldn’t Do In Public. Ladies, we don’t want to hear you arrange a booty call while we pee, got it?
- Speaking of public loos, Boinkology wishes we’d all stop haranguing that woman who got busted having drunken bathroom stall sex at a football game…with a dude who wasn’t her husband. We’d like to be bigger people about this, but we’re afraid we’re having a judgmental day here at EMandLO.com.
- Over on Huffington Post, Rep. Diana DeGette wants to know why Congress is still politicizing sex and ignoring the science.
- YourTango’s Kristin Booker cured herself of an attraction to emotionally unavailable men by going on a three-year — yep, three years — dating detox. Now that’s commitment to the cause.
- Sexerati has been keeping tabs on fancy-pants tech conference TED, where fancy-pants tech gurus are discussing…porn. Of course they are. Specifically, they’re discussing the new website Make Love Not Porn, which wants to educate the masses on the difference between porn sex and real-life sex. (In an ideal world, this would be required reading for all 13-year-old boys.)