A weekly roundup of sex- and love-related posts from some of our favorite blogs.
- YourTango explains why men are sloppy kissers. Apparently biology can explain all that tongue action.
- Our hilarious pals at the Frisky present their 44 Steps to Dumping a Boyfriend (their response to that genius video going around, How to Break Up with Your Girlfriend in 64 Easy Steps).
- Liza at CollegeCandy helps break down the latest sex research: Turns out when a man sees a photo of a woman in a bikini, the part of his brain associated with empathy shuts down. Yay.
- Thanks to LiveSteez for this: Bristol Palin says that, on second thoughts, maybe abstinence-only education isn’t “realistic.” What’s that saying about the toothpaste and the tube…?
- But according to PopEater, Joe Jonas doesn’t care: He’s still wearing his purity ring, dammit! Er, Gosh darn it.
- The gals at Feministing catch Details in a truly trashy moment.
- Jezebel wonders what your mama used to call your vagina, so they can pass on the wisdom to all those mothers of girls who find the term vagina a bit too vagina-y.
- Thanks to BitchBuzz for reminding us that it’s not always “stalking” — sometimes it’s just “taking a chance and going after what you want.” Because, sure, some guys are just not that into you, but plenty of others are just not that sure what they want and need a little gentle persuading.