A weekly roundup of sex- and love-related posts from some of our favorite blogs and websites:
- A contributor to the new site Kiss and Dish writes an open letter to losers at nightclubs.
- Is the tween-version of Dora the Explorer just part of growing up or is she now Whora the Sexplorer?
- If Barbara Wawa was wrong to joke about vibrators on “The View,” we don’t want her to be right.
- This kid at Chico State writes a kick-ass article about how not all guys are after sex — which is guaranteed to get him laid.
- “Real” dudes on a YourTango video compare marriage to a business venture (charming), claim men don’t have biological clocks (wrong), and assume all gynecologists are men — it’s no wonder only one of the five is actually married.
- But here’s a guy on YourTango who knows something about women — and he freakin’ came from Maxim!?
- Prosecuting teenagers for child porn because they took naughty SELF-portraits is ree.
- It’s Friday so it must be Blame Feminism Day: this time, feminists are responsible for guys beating up on women.
- We knew all those stories about sex toy sales booming were too good to be true: the rest of the sex industry is feeling the economic pinch.