A weekly roundup of sex- and love-related posts from some of our favorite blogs and websites:
- BitchBuzz wonders how much you could have gotten for your virginity.
- Jezebel responds to Cosmo’s 10 Things Guys Wish We Knew with their 10 Thing We Wish Guys Knew We Knew. Our favorite is number 6: we will always talk about poop.
- We can’t help but crush on dudes who embrace the “feminist” label, so kisses to Scanner Brian for his kick-ass list of favorite feminist icons.
- It’s a bit moral-of-the-romantic-comedy for us, but still we can’t deny that College Candy’s dating advice to the young’ns is pretty spot on.
- The Frisky gives ladies 5 things they should know about bacterial vaginosis — it may feel like homework, but it’s worth it!
- Cephaloblog reminds us that menstrual cups are cool now because they’re green.
- Salon’s Broadsheet dishes about the Octomom’s possible reality TV show — apparently rolling cameras may be the only thing that make her a good mom.
- One Feministing community member eloquently urges us to call it what it is: a vulva, damn it.