A weekly roundup of sex- and love-related posts from some of our favorite blogs and websites:
- Funny or Die hosts Linday Lohan’s fake eHarmony ad. Would it be more or less funny if this wasn’t her only starring vehicle in about a decade?
- Leave it to the Germans to plug condoms with the message that rubbers can help prevent bringing the next Hitler or Bin Laden into the world.
- At last! The Amazon.com censorship debacle explained in a handy flowchart.
- Oh man, are we ever glad we didn’t go to college during the Facebook era.
- NY Mag’s Vulture blog reviews the trailer for the new Steven Soderbergh movie, The Girlfriend Experience, and determines that high-class hooking isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
- The always lovable Tom Miller at YourTango shares some excellent shy-guy pick-up moves.
- Not so lovable? YourTango’s guide to flirting with married men. Sorry, we just don’t buy the disclaimer that it’s harmless fun. Long-term monogamy is a frail enough institution as it is — it needs all the help it can get!
- The Modern Materialist reviews the latest in designer condoms, because “most condoms are the bedroom equivalent of orthopedic shoes for old ladies.” Just make sure you’re not choosing style over substance, lest you end up with the genital equivalent of corns…
- Padma Lakshmi (sexy celeb chef and one-time Mrs. Salman Rushdie) gets it on with a beef burger in an ad which will either offend or delight you, depending on your feelings on (a) beef and (b) boobs.