A weekly roundup of some of our favorite sex- and love-related posts from various blogs and websites:
- Why the hell have we not done away with failed abstinence-only programs once and for all?
- YourTango’s got a pretty inspiring essay on hope for your sex life post-baby.
- Livesteez’s 10 signs your man is a scrub.
- Singlish’s Ryan writes a letter to his 18-year-old self to help him with the ladies.
- The Frisky gives us our favorite title of the week: How to date someone dumber.
- Jezebel outlines the the pros and cons of tying the knot.
- Dumb as a Blog spots a dumb trend: companies using the appeal of vibrators as a marketing gimmick for products that really shouldn’t vibrate.