A weekly roundup of some of our favorite sex- and love-related posts from various blogs and websites:
- Huh, Twilight is sexist?
- Funky Brown Chick signs up for J-date.
- The media’s framing of feminism as a perpetual catfight or a watered down movement based on drinking and fucking is a great way to dismiss it — and ignore the actual feminist work being done.
- Regina Lynn’s new blog offers quick sex lessons every week.
- One of the best love letters ever written sewn.
- What gay porn can teach straight men about sex.
- Worst marketing idea ever: associate your sub sandwich with poop and boot.
- Mary Roach lectures on 10 things you didn’t know about orgasm: It’s a little dry at times but the pig-farming bit (#7) is awe inspiring.
- Scrabble has a new sparkly pink edition so now girls can FINALLY play. Gag.