A weekly roundup of some of our favorite sex- and love-related posts from various blogs and websites:
- Tres Sugar tracks the evolution of the bra.
- One more reason to shop for sex toys at a responsible outlet: In case you accidentally die during autoerotic asphyxiation, you don’t want your little sex shop on the corner telling everyone what you bought. Oh yeah, we guess that also avoiding autoerotic asphyxiation would be a good call, too. For the record, we trust both Babeland and GoodVibes with our genitals as well as our credit cards — not to mention our privacy.
- Speaking of, check out this topical auto-erotic-asphyxiation card from someecards — for when you care enough to send the very wackiest.
- Tom Miller at YourTango fesses up to 13 Relationship Mistakes Men Could Stop Making.
- College Candy rounds up five hilarious abstinence ads — Hitler, “bling,” and engineering all play starring roles.
- Tantric sex takes so long that Diddy even had time to Tweet half-way through to over-share with his fans. But the Frisky reports that he’s not the only celebrity going for sexual enlightenment.
- Video reports from the latest air sex competition.
- Want to feel better about the self-created drama in your life? YourTango reports on TV’s 7 Most Dysfunctional Couples.
- Feministing calls out NPR for perpetuating the myth that young people only just started having pre-marital sex. (For the record, 95% of Americans get it on before tying the knot, and this has been true for decades.)