A weekly roundup of some of our favorite sex- and love-related posts from various blogs and websites:
- Sick of the “naked chicks with writing on them” theme in men’s mags, Lemondrop spoofs Esquire‘s latest cover, which features a nude Bar Refaeli covered in text from a Stephen King novel.
- College Candy gives some good reasons to reconsider sex on the beach this summer.
- Buying condoms isn’t awkward. The Frisky lists the stuff that actually is.
- In an effort to be the Colmes to YourTango’s Hannity, Tomfoolery posts 13 Relationship Mistakes We Men Should Stop Making
- Tres Sugar outlines the ways Obama has failed to keep his promises to the LGBT community.
- Goodvibes magazine helpfully explains what it’s like to have a penis.
- And finally from Babeland: If only everyone could have this much fun with their own vagina.