A weekly roundup of some of our favorite sex- and love-related posts from various blogs and websites:
- Bacardi uses misogyny to sell alcohol to women and then apoloogizes…kinda. We’re not buying it (the rum or the apology).
- YourTango’s Tom Miller shares 9 ways that condoms and communism are alike. (#6: James Bond hates them both.)
- Did you go snooping and hit pay dirt? Lemondrop helps you decode what a guy’s porn stash says about him. Not that we condone snooping, of course…
- YourTango presents a four-part series on male infertility — all the difficult decisions a couple has to make together when she’s fertile and he isn’t.
- CollegeCandy gets a bunch of dudes to explain what a woman’s bikini wax (or lack thereof) says about her. We think that any dude who wants to judge a woman by her pubic topiary should undergo a mandatory back-sack-and-crack wax first.
- The Frisky tries to figure out why guy friends are so freakin’ trendy right now.
- Tres Sugar reports on the latest in must-have home shopping items: The Kush — a plastic cylinder which rests between a woman’s breasts for a comfortable night’s sleep. Try explaining that one to your booty call.
- BitchBuzz tries to imagine who the hell took part in a recent survey which found that 72% of women use their period as an excuse to avoid getting a speeding ticket or parking fine: Oh, excuse me officer, I was speeding because I really need to empty my Moon Cup.