A weekly roundup of some of our favorite sex- and love-related posts from various blogs and websites:
- TresSugar rounds up some shockingly sexist (or just plain disturbing) vintage ads. Turns out making women feel bad about the way they smell down there is a timeless classic!
- The LemonDrop gals infiltrate a “Pickup Artist” seminar and find that it’s mostly just a bunch of nice guys looking for a confidence boost. Aw, sweet.
- CollegeCandy mourns the apparent demise of man bangs.
- Billie Jean was not his lover: YourTango remembers MJ’s iconic song, and who inspired it.
- TheFrisky helps you shave your body count with 7 sexual partners that don’t (have to) count.
- YourTango’s Tom Foolery defines (and decries) couples skating. And no, it has nothing to do with a triple lutz.
- GoodVibes examines the latest research about what makes sex great — turns out “being present, focused and embodied” does the trick. Though a good vibrator never hurt…
- Our friend Jack Murnighan admits to his guilty pleasure: reading romance novels. (And yes, this is the same Jack “Highbrow” Murnighan who reads Beowulf on the beach.)