A weekly roundup of some of our favorite sex- and love-related posts from various blogs and websites:
- Last week it was creepy vintage ads. This week TresSugar digs ups a hilarious “massager” ad (click to read the whole ad).
- GoodVibes’s John Thursday takes a nostalgic look at childhood summers spent on the gayest part of Fire Island.
- One College Candy writer outlines her dream syllabus for an imagined mandatory college sex ed class (it includes “Dealing With Adversity: Queefs, leaks, and other unfortunate mishaps”).
- YourTango’s Tomfoolery’s got 7 things to say while getting it on — you’ll be surprised!
- The Frisky suggests some naughty Victorian books (sounds like an oxymoron, but just you wait).
- Lemondrop lists 11 sexist T-shirts guaranteed NOT to get you laid.