A weekly roundup of some of our favorite sex- and love-related posts from various blogs and websites:
- YourTango lists the 8 Harry Potter tools they wish they could have for relationships; we’re particular fans of the Polyjuice Potion that turns the imbiber into anyone they want for an hour. Hello, hot fantasy sex!
- The Frisky reports on a study finding that for women, desire follows — not precedes — sexual arousal. (Which is exactly what we’ve been saying for years.)
- College Candy thinks that maybe you shouldn’t share everything with your friends, no matter what Carrie Bradshaw says.
- TresSugar wants to know whether racial preferences in dating are fetishism…or no big deal.
- YourTango’s Tomfoolery says that men care less about the number of a woman’s sexual partners and more about what she’s done with them.
- GoodVibes’ Carol Queen sings the praises of a vibrator so popular, it’s got its own Twitter feed.
- Lemondrop responds to Gillette’s manscaping ad with a special plea: Guys, don’t shave your junk.