A weekly roundup of some of our favorite sex- and love-related posts from various blogs and websites:
- In honor of Mad Men’s new season starting Sunday, Tres Sugar compiles some of the most disturbing lines about love and sex to have been uttered on the show.
- College Candy bashes the books that are apparently teaching men how to date (read: get laid…read: be assholes).
- The Frisky gives you 36 words you should never say in bed. (Tip: don’t read this list right before sex, lest one inadvertently falls off the tip of your tongue mid-sesh.)
- If you’re a sucker for a list — and who isn’t? — you’ll be compelled to read Lemondrop’s “The Worst Boyfriends from Television and Movies” in its entirety.
- YourTango gives you 5 tricks to remembering his or her name, especially if you hope to end up in bed with them later screaming it.
- GoodVibes tells you how to do get over the paralyzing awkwardness of sharing a fantasy.