A weekly roundup of some of our favorite sex- and love-related posts from various blogs and websites:
- TresSugar rounds up the Top 10 Tackiest Bachelorette Party Favors and asks an excellent question: While everything else at the party is penis-centric, why is the one item that would make sense with one, the blowup doll, always penis-free?
- LemonDrop examines why the desk apple (a.k.a. student-teacher lovin’) is so sweet a forbidden fruit.
- A CollegeCandy contributor relates one of the risks of taking a guy’s V-card: He’ll want to tell all his friends. Immediately. Like, grabbing his mobile and calling them all while you’re still lying next to him. (Actually, we have to admit we found this kind of endearing, but maybe that’s just because we’re in our 30s.)
- Damn, we can’t believe that the guy wearing the “I Cheated” placard at a cross-section in DC was just a publicity stunt for a local radio station. Will someone please do this for reals so we can go back to enjoying the story?
- GoodVibes catches up with some of the winners of their Indie Erotic Film Fest.
- TheFrisky lists 37 Things Women Should Teach Their Daughters About Men, though we take issue with #36 (“Date potential, instead of vainly searching for Mr. Perfect”). Dating someone for their potential is so easily confused with “I can change him into what I want.”
- YourTango teaches phone sex for beginners.