A weekly roundup of some of our favorite sex- and love-related posts from various blogs and websites:
- BitchBuzz wonders whether the new Megan Fox vehicle Jennifer’s Body can change the traditionally horrible relationship between women and horror movies? We saw the trailer and we’re skeptical.
- YourTango goes inside the national cougar convention.
- GoodVibes has a great post on why scaring kids doesn’t stop them from having sex.
- One Lemondrop writer talks about her Craiglist “Casual Encounter.” Let’s just say, it doesn’t quite read like a Penthouse Forum letter.
- In contrast, the Frisky reports one gal’s surprisingly gratifying one-night stand.
- TresSugar rounds up some wedding pics of the many, many Chinese couples who got married this past Wed on 9/9/09 — since nine is a lucky number in China.
- College Candy gives college students some sound back-to-school sex tips.