A weekly roundup of some of our favorite sex- and love-related posts from various blogs and websites:
- Sick of Halloween costumes where the prefix “slutty” is added to everything? TresSugar has some excellent ideas for¬†girl-power-inspired Halloween costumes to wear tomorrow night. No sluttiness required!
- YourTango advises you on how to date a real-life vampire — yep, there are people who believe they are actually vampires (they even drink blood).
- If you’re planning a spooky Halloween-themed wedding, The Frisky says you can forget about Sleepy Hollow.
- CollegeCandy compares Halloween then (you were seven) and now (you’re over 21). The truly scary part? If you’re a woman, your costume is probably the same size.
- Lemondrop shares four guaranteed Halloween pick-up moves (though we have to point out that if you flipped the genders, #1 and #4 would be so wrong…and #2 would be so right).
- GoodVibes profiles sex educator Andrea Zanin, author of “10 Rules for Happy Non-Monogamy.”