A weekly roundup of some of our favorite (and not so favorite) sex- and love-related posts from various blogs and websites:
- GoodVibes investigates the risks of herbal erection pills in light of the FDA’s recent warning about a product called Stiff Nights.
- YourTango reports on the sexual side effects of Thanksgiving (and no, it doesn’t involve doing anything dirty with a turkey).
- So it turns out that sex amnesia actually exists, though unfortunately it doesn’t often happen with one-night stand regrets.
- You say “I love you” and he says “Thank you. That was very brave of you.” Er, what now?
- TresSugar wants to know if the “After Sex Shirt” is hilarious or horrifying.
- Tomfoolery wonders if bachelorette parties are now out-debauching their male counterparts.
- The Frisky lists 30 places to do it before you’re 30 (and kindly adds “or before you die for those of you already in your third decade on Earth”).