The latest from Bswish, makers of the Bsoft and the Bnaughty and the Bgood, is the Bcurious (whew, that’s a lot of Bs!). And it’s been getting a lot of good reviews all over the web. It’s one of the few clitoral stimulators that’s rechargeable (that cord in the image is powering up the toy — it’s not connected during actual use). Here are some of the Bcurious‘s good qualities:
- Pthalate-free. It’s made of ABS plastics with silicone accents. It’s not 100% silicone, which some descriptions suggest, but at least it doesn’t contain phthalates. It’s also hypoallergenic.
- Rechargeable: Charge it two hours for two hours of play. Chances are it won’t slow down as it’s running out of juice, it’ll just go caput like that — so make sure you’re fully charged beforehand.
- 7 functions: Low, medium and high, with four different patterns. You’re not going to get vibrations the strength of a Hitachi Magic Wand out of this thing, but for a small (5″ x 1.5″), rechargeable toy, the intensity isn’t bad.
- Quiet: Again, it’s not the Hitachi Magic Wand which can sound like a dying cow.
- Unique shape: The tip, where the vibrations are concentrated, can deliver pinpoint stimulation to your favorite, shall we say, point. But you can also straddle it so the tip dips in ever so slightly (though it’s not an insertable toy) while the rest of the toy presses against your upper vulva. Make sense?
- Waterproof: Though some say you’ve got to watch out for water pooling in the jack.
- Price: $79.99 — under $100 isn’t bad for a rechargeable toy. Think of the money you’ll save on batteries over time!