Em & Lo's RSS Feed Em & Lo's Daily Email Feed Be Our Facebook Friend! Follow Us on Twitter!

Poll: Is There a Better Term for “Female Ejaculate”?

Thu, Aug 12, 2010

Confessions, Poll

photo of Old Faithful by Chuck Martin

Perhaps one day in the future, saying “female ejaculate” will sound as quaint and old-fashioned as “female chairman” or “female fireman.” But in the meantime, women who squirt are stuck with this awkward modified term. Can you think of something better? Make your suggestions in the comments section below, and in a few weeks we’ll run a poll and let readers vote on their favorite. And don’t worry, we promise to include “female ejaculate” and even plain old “ejaculate” as options for you to vote on. In the meantime, though, we’re looking for some more creative options.¬†¬†Va-geyser? E-jill-ulate? Hmm… maybe not. See? We need your help!

, ,


11 Responses to “Poll: Is There a Better Term for “Female Ejaculate”?”

  1. meeglet Says:

    I think there need to be three new terms here: two nouns and one verb. One noun is for the woman who is capable of ejaculating (instead of ‘squirter’), a verb for the act of ejaculating, and another noun for the ejaculate itself. I’m putting my thinking hat on.

  2. SGee Says:

    We’ve always used the term “lady jizz”.

  3. Katie Says:

    Hmmm…..girl squirt?

  4. Pigeon Says:

    vajaculate :)

  5. Johnny Says:

    Yes!! Vajaculate! Good one.

  6. Spes Says:

    Vajaculate! That’s awesome!

  7. Pigeon Says:

    why thank you
    sad thing is if this catches on i’ll know i was the one that thought of it, but i won’t get the credit :P

  8. emandlo Says:

    Pigeon: We’ll do our best to make sure you do!

  9. Pigeon Says:

    aww thank you!
    loved your tv series by the by-used to watch it in uni with my flatmates :)

  10. randy Says:

    we always say jizz and jazz
    he does the jizz
    and i do my jazz

  11. mr.jelks Says:

    Lady juice

Leave a Reply