Today, October 28th, is National Chocolate Day, just in time for that most candy-focused of holidays, Halloween. With all these official excuses to indulge, here are some sensual treats to satisfy your sweet tooth (among other body parts).¬†Just avoid chocolate syrup straight from the fridge for any intimate encounters — it gets super sticky and just plain gross way too fast!
1. Chocolate Body Paint -¬†Poeme Dark Chocoalte Body Paint that contains 9% pure cacao and comes with a quill-style applicator ($20), and Sensuous Chocolate Body Paint($10) that’s natural and comes in a jar made of recycled glass.
2.¬†Edible Chocolate Rosebuds - Except they’re not called “rosebuds.” Think dirtier. Handmade in England, these come in a pack of three: dark, milk and white for $15 from high-end erotica shop, Coco de Mer.
3.¬†Fun Factory’s Bodycare – Our favorite high-quality toy manufacturer¬†has a line of sensual cosmetics that includes their warming Savoure Moi love fluid ($27) and¬†their¬†kissable bodypaint ($18), both of which come in chocolate, among other flavors. If their edible stuff is half as good as their vibrating stuff, it’s worth it!
4. Kama Sutra’s Edible Love Potions -¬†Drugstore.com sells almost all of the items from this popular line of sensual edibles, including their Chocolate Body Paint ($12), Chocolate Creme Brulee Body Souffle massage cream ($18), and Chocolate Mint Loving Oils (in a set of other flavors, $29).
5. Chocolate Body Pens - These might be a little more self-contained than body paint sets, but you’ll have to warm them in a bowl of hot water first to get the chocolate love flowing. Available for about 10 bucks from¬†Goodvibes.com.
6. Lickable Oils & Lubricants -¬†own line of lickable body oil ($7) that’s made from only natural ingredients (check out their holiday line of winter flavors,$5). And they carry the Hathor Aphrodisia Lickeurs Lube in Chocolate Strawberry, which is flavored with certified organic concentrates ($17-20)
7. After Dinner Willies & Nips – You’ll get 10 chocolates filled with mint fondant ¬†in the body-part shape of your choice. They may be funnier than they are tasty. Available from various web retailers.