- Apparently winter is bad for the libido — the cold weather and increased carb consumption are to blame.
- More than one third of pregnancies in the U.S. is unplanned, and in most cases it’s because people are using contraception incorrectly. And you thought all those condom-on-cucumber demos were overkill.
- Teen girls having sex for the first time are 30% less likely to use protection than teen boys.
- Sex workers fight to enter the human rights arena.
- We simply can’t resist passing this on: Study shows that 0% of lesbian mothers abuse their children — as opposed to 26% of teens with heterosexual parents.
Em&Lo's Greatest Hits
My New Boyfriend Has a Small Penis…At Least, It’s Small to Me
Confession: I Want to Do My Boyfriend with a Strap-On
Dear Dr. Kate: Can You Tell Me All About the NuvaRing?