Yesterday we told you about the sex and love news from 2010 that most pissed us off and/or depressed us — dubious studies, dubious reporting, and rampant STDs, et al. Today we hope to put a smile back on your face with some of the love and sex news that most inspired us. You’re welcome.
- A kink study finds that the majority of men are¬†open to fetishes once you get them behind closed doors. Just don’t expect them to dish about it over Monday Night Football.
- College gals finally¬†close the marriage gap — new research shows that white women with college degrees are just as likely to marry as those who didn‚Äôt graduate from college.
- Okay, so yesterday we told you that the web is “luring” more women into porn addiction — but there’s a silver lining. We finally have proof that¬†women are visual creatures too!
- One-night stands can so lead to beautiful relationships.
- Kids of lesbian parents may fare better than their peers.