Okay, make that, the ten best movie sex scenes and/or kissing scenes of 2010. Things were a little prudish out there this year — you had to get your vicarious thrills where you could…and besides, we like to work with an all-inclusive definition of sex around these parts. Kissing counts too! (For the eagle-eyed regular readers: We know we posted this list a few weeks back, but it is our entry in a holiday traffic contest on our sister blog at SUNfiltered, so if you click here to check out scenes #6-#10, you’ll be doing us a huuuge favor. Mwah!)
- Get Him to the Greek: The awkward, let’s-not-do-this-again threeway. Low on chemistry, high on reality factor, unlike most on-screen threeways these days (yes, we’re talking to you, Gossip Girl). Oh yeah, and it’s an M-M-F threesome…meaning, Russell Brand and Jonah Hill totally French.
- Date Night: The sweet, married, sitting-side-by-side-in-a-diner-booth kiss. The one on the doorstep in broad daylight (hi, neighbor!) is not bad either. Hey, cheesy goes a long way after a decade or two of marriage. Let’s hear it for monogamy!
- Going the Distance: Naked ice cream sex play with the Mac guy, plus accidental exhibitionism over a sandwich? Awesome.
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo: The English language version is still more than a year away, but we’re sure the sex won’t be nearly as raw as it is in the Swedish movie released in early 2010. (The Swedes aren’t big on pretty when it comes to on-screen sex.) We don’t mean the¬†revenge rape scene with extra-large dildo — though that did have its own satisfaction — but rather the matter-of-fact, woman-on-top, wham-bam-thank-you-sir booty call initiated by Lisbeth.
- The Runaways: Kristen Stewart — with sexy ’70s mullet — makes the move on Dakota Fanning (in rollerskates). Because when your band kicks punk ass and every other girl wants to be one or both of you, why not?