CL is Crap. Period.
Folks, 99% of what you read in [their] personal sections–including under ‘Platonic’–is spam from dating site affiliates.¬† And here’s the way to spot them:
1) No contractions or contractions without apostrophes, e.g., ‘I am,’ or ‘Im,’ etc.
2) No capitalization, e.g., ‘im,’ ‘well, this is…,’ etc.
3) Text whose margins end about midway across the page
4) Text that begins, “never done this…” “New to this…”, etc.
5) Text that reads like broken English
6) Photos that are a) blurry; b) show a person who’s in their 30s or 40s but who claims to be in their early 20s; c) nudes
7) Posts in which the age is different than what’s mentioned in the text…
Craig and his list are not like newspaper classsifieds in that there is no way to police who posts to it. Most of what you see here and even a considerable amount of what is posted elsewhere on these websites are frauds.