Kev, responding to the post “Your Call: Can She Keep Her Boobs Covered Up During Sex?”:
Us men love boobs. But we also love sexy bras as well. And the right guy, when¬†you find him, will love all of you. People do get hung up about their bodies, but¬†if you are in love with someone, does it really matter? But you do need to build¬†your confidence. Here’s how:
- Firstly, before bed one night put some music on, turn the heating up and have a¬†good look at yourself in the mirror in your undies. Look at the woman that you¬†see. Lots of men will look at you, and think you are gorgeous, attractive and¬†beautiful — so why worry about your boobs? Imagine a guy you do fancy is seeing¬†you in your lingerie for the first time, and you are seeing him, naked, for the¬†first time. Let your mind wander with sexy thoughts.
- Shrug your shoulders to let¬†the bra straps fall, slide your hands round your back and undo your bra, then¬†slowly remove it to reveal your breasts. Lie on the bed and give your boobs and¬†nipples a good massage, maybe with some warm oil. Relax, and let yourself go.¬†(There is also a very good health reason for this, as regularly feeling your¬†breasts and keeping an eye out for abnormalities can detect breast cancer. So¬†learn to love your boobs!)
- When you go to bed sleep topless — it will feel comfortable.
- Invest in some sexy lace and satin bra and knicker sets. Something that will make¬†you feel “sexy” under your clothes and your guy gasp as soon as he gets to see¬†them! Babydoll nighties and chemises are also good bedroom wear. If it makes you¬†more comfortable, go into another room to get changed into your lingerie — it will¬†build a sense of anticipation in your man. When you walk out, think you are the¬†star of the show.
- Despite rumours to the contrary, lots of us guys like foreplay, and a bit of¬†mystery, so keeping your bra and knickers on while making out is a huge turn-on,¬†and gives you a bit of time to get comfortable. You can tease — pushing his hands¬†away if he tries to unhook your bra, saying “later,” with an devilish grin, shows¬†you are in control, specially if you are stripping him out of his clothes.
- Stroking your bra-covered breasts against his naked body, while kissing and¬†feeling him, is also something very arousing and will turn your man on.
Love yourself and love your boobs.