This week, Zac Efron manages to distract us from the fact that the pope thinks he knows more about sex than we do. And also from the fact that for every two steps forward — yay Maine; yay ass-kicking working mothers — there’s always, somewhere, a step back. (We’re looking at you, Family Research Council.)
- Zac Efron drops a condom on the red carpet and we all titter like school girls.
- Study shows male managers believe working mothers are the most reliable employees — even if almost half of those managers think the women should be home with their kids.
- What artificial wombs would mean for women.
- The pope says that IVF and other fertility treatments are arrogant and wrong. Funny he should say that; we happen to think the pope is arrogant and wrong.
- Maine gets enough support for gay marriage referendum.
- New conservative campaign from the Family Research Council calls gay marriage “fake marriage.”