Instead of waiting til the last minute like usual, why not get a jump start on some Valentine’s Day card ideas, you know, before Monday, February 13th sneaks up and cupid-arrows you in the ass?
- From¬†Someecards, the king of irreverent greetings: e.g. “Sorry the only ring you’re wearing this Valentine’s Day is a contraceptive in your vagina” (that’s just one of 99 hilarious ones)
- Five DIY Valentine’s Day cards to make with the kids, collated by LilSugar.
- “Yo! We’ve got some great chemistry, bitch!”¬†Breaking Bad Valentine’s Day cut-out cards by Butthorn. (via¬†The Frisky)
- WTF: A collection of “incomprehensible, awful, ugly, strange, bizarre, weird, creepy or just plain¬†inappropriate vintage Valentines” on Flickr. (via¬†HowAboutWe)
- A genuinely¬†sweet collection of sincere yet still stylish cards¬†available from all over the web, collated by iVillage.
- Before there was the¬†Ryan Gosling Hey Girl meme¬†(any number of which could be used as Valentine’s Day cards), there were¬†Something Awful’s “A Very Star Wars Valentines.”
- And if you’re gonna go the box-of-chocolates route for your Valentine,¬†make it count.