This week, research showed that men become “cognitively impaired” when around women — even if they just think they’re around women. So does that explain why Utah and Arizona broke out the crazy?
- Proposed new Arizona law would would allow an employer to request proof that a woman using insurance to buy birth control needed it for non-sexual reasons.
- Utah lawmakers vote for abstinence-only sex education.
- Hey, Utah, check this out: Research shows (once again… ) that sex education delays teen sex.
- Flip flopper Romney says he will get rid of Planned Parenthood (funny, we seem to remember him seeking their endorsement way back when).
- Kosher Sex author Rabbi Shmuley Boteach (we once shared a talk show couch with the man!) is running for Congress, as a Republican.
- Jessica Simpson, weeks away from giving birth, says her “Big O is, like, the biggest O ever!” We’d be gagging a little except that we kind of like the fact that she actually looks like a normal pregnant person and not a famine victim with a distended belly.
- Scientists find that interacting with women leaves men “cognitively impaired.” So that’s what they’re calling it these days.