Sometimes sex is a private matter, and other times, as we see in the news this week, it’s intricately tied to politics, money, technology, your cellphone records — even local parking regulations!
- In a ground-breaking move, the government rules that transgender people are protected from bias in the workplace.
- Why “family values” should mean regulating the economy — and not sex.
- Brain scans show why some people can resist everything except temptation.
- Financial infidelity between couples can be as damaging as sexual infidelity.
- What cellphone records tell us about who we are and how we love.
- Will sex workers be replaced by android prostitutes?
- NYC residents request parking ban because of sex in cars outside night clubs.