Want to take part in Breast Cancer Awareness Month and win a high-end Lelo pleasure object? (And yes, we realize that’s like asking if you approve of both world peace and chocolate.) Well, here’s a super-easy way to to do it: Between now and the end of October, if you do any of the things in the list below, you will be entered into a contest to win one of the following Lelo pleasure objects (you pick!): the Ina 2, Mona 2, Elise 2 (all pictured above), or something from the soon-to-be-announced November line of products. That’s up to $169 in value! Here’s what you’ve got to do — just doing any one of these things will enter you into the contest! And the more you do, the more you’ll be entered, and the better your chances!
- 1. BUY: Buy a LILY personal massager, in pink. When you do this, Lelo will donate 50% of the proceeds to BreastCancer.org! (Worth it even if there was no chance of a prize.)
- 2. TWEET: Tweet or retweet the following: 50% of @Lelo_Sweden Pink Lily sales go 2 @Breastcancerorg this Oct! Buy a Lily &/or RT this 2 enter 2 win a $169 LELO gift @EMandLO!
- 3. LIKE: “Like” BreastCancer.org’s Facebook page, click the Facebook “Like” button at the bottom of this post, AND/OR click the Facebook “Like” button at the bottom of our post about Lelo’s partnership with BreastCancer.org.
After you’ve completed one — or more! — of the items above, YOU MUST LET US KNOW by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of October to tell us what you did:
- If you bought a pink Lily, just let us know what date you ordered it and the last name on the order (we promise not to share this information with anyone!).
- If you Tweeted, let us know your Twitter handle immediately.
- If you clicked the Facebook “Like” item on any or all of the three options above, you’ll need to email us a screenshot of the Activity section of your FB page that shows this (on a Mac, Command+Shiftshift+4 lets you drag and capture an area of the screen; click here for instructions on taking screenshots on either a PC or a Mac).
As we mentioned last week, Lelo has joined forces with BreastCancer.org for Rediscovering Intimacy, an initiative focused on helping breast cancer sufferers and their partners reconnect, and also to encourage people to understand more about this disease. All month long, 50% of all proceeds from sales of their LILY personal massager, in Pink, will go to Breastcancer.org, the leading online expert resource of breast health and breast cancer information. And this Lelo contest is just one more way that you can help get the word out about breast cancer awareness!
MORE LIKE THIS FROM EMandLO.com: