150 Shades of PlayÂ is THE how-to companion piece to the popular erotic trilogy, Fifty Shades of Grey. Out this holiday season from yours truly!
Did you love theÂ Fifty ShadesÂ series by E.L. James but wish thereâ€™d been more guidance when it came to the activities and toys described?Â 150 Shades of Play: A Beginnerâ€™s Guide to KinkÂ is on its way to fill in all those dirty details!
Just a few of the thingsÂ 150 Shades of PlayÂ will teach you quickly:
- How toÂ cuffÂ your partner to the bed
- Where to find a kinkyÂ costume
- What to say duringÂ dirty talk
- How toÂ spankÂ your partner so it hurts soÂ good
- WhichÂ vibrators,Â clampsÂ &Â plugsÂ are best
- How to role-play without cracking up . . . . And much more!
Just look up the entries for the bolded terms above in our book for details. Then follow any other bolded words you come across that youâ€™re interested in learning more about. Soon, youâ€™ll be on a choose-your-own kinky adventure!
This A-to-Z guide includes:
- Encyclopedia-style bite-sized entries, so you can quickly and easily find what youâ€™re interested in
- Important safety tips missing from theÂ Fifty ShadesÂ trilogy
- Tips on shopping for kinky accessories
- A fun, funny tone that is inviting rather than intimidating — the sense of humor missing from Fifty Shades!
- A voyeuristic look at some really kinky stuff, including all of Christian Greyâ€™s â€śhard limitsâ€ť
- Notes on whatÂ Fifty ShadesÂ got wrong about BDSMÂ
- Helpful (and hilarious) illustrations that make it fun for you and your friends to flip through
- Everything a beginner wants to know…without the inevitable hardcore nudity youâ€™d get from a Google search
Coming soon in time for the pre-holiday rush!
150 Shades of Play will help make your Christian & Ana fantasies a reality — safely, sensually, and satisfactorily! But even if you havenâ€™t read the novels of E.L. James (and donâ€™t plan to), but think your sex life could use some serious spicing up, this bookâ€™s for you.Â And it will make the perfect gift for anyone you know who loved the series (even anyone who hated the series but couldnâ€™t put it down!). 150 Shades of Play will be available for purchase in time for the holidays as a paperback and anÂ e-book on Amazon.com.
About us and our illustrator, Arthur Mount
150 Shades of PlayÂ is the 7th — count ‘em, 7th! — sex book we’ve written together. Our last,Â SEX: How to Do Everything,Â was namedÂ by the Guardian asÂ one of the 10 Best Sex Guides Everâ€”alongside theÂ Kama SutraÂ and Ovidâ€™sÂ The Art of Love. And our first, The Big Bang, was called “this generation’s smarter, funnier and raunchier version of The Joy of Sex” by Time magazine. As with all our sex advice, we put a premium on safety, solid information, and a decent sense of humor in this beginner’s guide to kink.
We’ve been lucky to have Arthur MountÂ illustrate three of our previous books — and he’s back for a fourth! He’s been in the biz for almost twenty years, regularly publishing work around the world. Arthur received a D&AD Silver Pencil award in 2005. His style perfectly reflects our approach to sex education: let’s call it “silly sophistication.”
Stay tuned! We’ll let you know as soon asÂ 150 Shades of PlayÂ is available on Amazon — out just in time to stock your loved ones’ stockings!Â