You know how major celebrities like Brad Pitt and George Clooney stoop to appear in advertisements overseas — especially in Asia — on the promise that the ads never show in the U.S.? They shill for everything from cars to booze in ads that look impossibly fake because we are shielded from them.
Well, it turns out that the latest trend in secret international endorsement campaigns is sex toys!* Yes, some seriously A-list types have signed up to promote sex toys… but only overseas. In fact, many of the below campaigns appear only on foreign radio — in various foreign languages other than English — so there are no incriminating images to get forwarded around the Internet. The print and TV ads usually come with seriously restrictive “secrecy clauses” and huge potential damages rewards if the content makes it online.
Here are ten of our favorite super-secret celeb-sex toy couplings:
- Justin Bieber and the B-Bomb Vibrating Silicone Butt Plug in South Korea.
- Angelina Jolie and the Luna Beads Noir (post-birth kegel exercising with a Fifty Shades twist!) in China.
- Seth Rogen and the Heavenly Heart Vibrating Cock Ring in Lithuania.
- Katy Perry and the Sweet Cakes Cupcake Vibrator in Japan.
- Ben Affleck and the Happy Rabbit Vibrator in Estonia.
- Taylor Swift and the Rechargeable Lipstick Vibrator in Japan.
- Jennifer Lawrence and the Couture Strap-On Harness in the Czech Republic.
- Lindsay Lohan and the Under the Bed Restraint System in Turkey.
- Ashton Kutcher and the Bound to Please Nipple Clamps in Venezuela.
- Miley Cyrus and Liquid Silk Lube in Turkey.
- Anti-Advice: The Top 5 Tricks to Snag a Man
- Top 10 Breakup Songs Taylor Swift SHOULD Write
- Top 5 Writing Lessons of Fifty Shades of Grey