Our next installment of Bedroom Tips for each archetype on ArchetypeMeÂ – the community siteÂ which tailors content and products to individual personalities — is out now! Part 1 of this series was on Seduction; this next part is on Satisfaction, wherein we give each of the 10 archetypes 3 tips on techniques and taboos specifically suggested just for them. Below is our own quick summary of each type’s satisfaction profile, with a link to the 3 specific satisfaction tips (along with links to Part I’s seduction tips). Figure out which three types fit you best and then sign up on ArchetypeMeÂ to get your kind of content. And then stay tuned for our next threeÂ ArchetypeMeÂ installments on communication, bedroom accessories other sensual suggestions that make the most sense for you!
1. CREATIVE:Â Creative sex doesn’t necessarily mean swinging from the rafters or donning animal suits, it just means introducing a little novelty and fun into your time in bed (or elsewhere). Here are your top 3 satisfaction suggestions.
2. REBEL:Â Youâ€™re a Rebel, so youâ€™re less vanilla and more raspberry piĂ±a colada swirl in the bedroom. You like a little spice â€” in fact, you require it. So the best, most satisfying sex for you is going to include activities that get a movie rated NC-17. Wear that rating with pride!Â Here are your top 3 satisfaction suggestions.
(Read about seduction tips for the Rebel here.)
2. ADVOCATE:Â You like to take the initiative in the bedroom. As an Advocate you know how to set the tone so that the person you’re with feels good â€” and knows that you feel good, too.Â Here are your top 3 satisfaction suggestions.
(Read about seduction tips for the Advocate here.)
4. INTELLECTUAL:Â When it comes to sex you’re prepared to do your homework â€” and the payoffs are tremendous. Here are a few saucy assignments to get you up to speed.Â Here are your top 3 satisfaction suggestions.
(Read about seduction tips for the Intellectual here.)
5. ATHLETE:Â You have a high-energy approach to sex and are willing to push yourself physically to ensure satisfaction all around. But you don’t go in for silly positions or impossible goals; when you do it, you always have a plan.Â Here are your top 3 satisfaction suggestions.
(Read about seduction tips for the Athlete here.)
6. SPIRITUAL:Â You love the mystery of sex: as a Spiritual you are constantly seeking new insights into how to be better in the bedroom. You know that such wisdom can come from an external source or from really focusing in on yourself and your partner.Â Here are your top 3 satisfaction suggestions.
(Read about seduction tips for the Spiritual here.)
7. TASTEMAKER:Â You’ve got to work with what you’ve got. Fortunately for Tastemakers like you, you’ve probably got the best. Here’s 3 tips for taking it to the next level.
(Read about seduction tips for the Tastemaker here.)
8. CAREGIVER:Â As a Caregiver you don’t feel you have anything to “prove” in bed â€” you’re never going to swing from the chandeliers or pull a muscle attempting a crazy position just for the sake of novelty. Itâ€™s the basics of sex that give you satisfaction: communication, trust, and reciprocation. Itâ€™s just that in your hands (so to speak) the old feels new again.Â Here are your top 3 satisfaction suggestions.
(Read about seduction tips for the Caregiver here.)
9. VISIONARY:Â As a Visionary you don’t think of sex simply as “insert tab A into slot B and repeat.” You are decidedly more nuanced and varied. Here are 3 ways to add new shades to your sexual palette.
(Read about seduction tips for the Visionary here.)
10. ROYAL/EXECUTIVE:Â For Royals, sex is automatically elevated to a higher plane, with more decadence and drama than any commoner could dream of. After all, for Royals, nothing is ordinary.Â Here are your top 3 satisfaction suggestions.
(Read about seduction tips for the Royal here.)