- When your partner’s family tells you he’s rude, he makes his mama cry, he won’t stick around when things get hard, he’s not an easy guy, he’s self-centered, he’s a know-it-all, he’s simple, he watches TV all day, and there will be lots of fighting, dump him.
- When your partner’s dad is more affectionate, more complimentary, and quicker to say “I love you” than your partner, dump him.
- When someone says “I love you” don’t respond with “Thank you” or a high-pitched, mildly frightened “Woooh!”
- Don’t mention the possibility of having children together if you’re not serious about the relationship. And don’t mention a ring if you’re not going to use it — it’s not a god-damned dangling carrot!
- When someone uses the phrase “It is what it is” to describe their relationship with you, dump him. In fact, if someone you’re dating uses the phrase “It is what it is” to describe anything, dump him.
The moral of this season of “The Bachelor”? DON’T DATE JUAN PABLO!