I am a hobbyist photographer of basic themes — landscapes, architecture, events — but I have been studying naughty photography, as I have come to know it, for some time on my own. Here are my pointers:
1. No vagina at all in the picture — cover it with clothing, a ball or other object, a towel, or even other body parts like a leg pulled up.
2. For breast shots, even when clothed, gravity can destroy a shot. Do not lean or lay flat: When standing or sitting, lean forward about 10-20 degrees. [ED: We guess this all depends on the kind of look you're going for...]
3. High heel shoes are a must — ear jewelery also. [ED: Er, we beg to differ!]
4. No cell phone shots — you don‚Äôt have good controls with a cell phone.
5. A digital camera with a self timer and a tripod is a have to requirement.
6. Someone else should always take the pictures.
7. Basic photography rule of thumb: Don‚Äôt take just one picture, take many shots — several hundred is okay.
8. Completely nude is not a good shot . Try covering body parts, or shooting from behind.
9. Mr. Google is great for tips and suggestions and ideas of views and angles.
10. I repeat: Use clothing! [ED: Yes, a tease is usually sexier than full frontal.]