- If you’re going to talk politics on a date, then the only appropriate response to the topic of Benghazi is “Bring it on!”
- It’s gauche to ask your date about the ancient indiscretions of their partner, especially if said date was the Secretary of God Damn State.
- If you’re going to tell your date how dead broke you once were, don’t talk about having to somehow finance your houses¬†(plural) back then. Be sensitive to the genuine financial hardships your date might have experienced in the past or may be experiencing right now.
- The discussion of scrunchies has no place on a date, whether you’re running for President of the United States or not.
- While on a date, don’t try to disguise your age, especially not with a schmear of Vaseline over the camera lens. Be proud of your extensive journalistic experience and own your wrinkles.
*This week’s “Bachelorette” show was a one-hour recap of the season so far that made room for Diane Sawyer’s exclusive ABC News interview with Hillary Clinton which aired on Monday night.¬†
MORE LIKE THIS ON EMandLO.com: