A weekly roundup of sex- and love-related posts from some of our favorite blogs and websites:
- Best Week Ever finds the perfect classy yet affordable vagina prom gown (not a joke — it’s actually just a really unfortunate design accident). We like to call it the Donna Martin.
- YourTango has 7 excellent suggestions to distract yourself during a dry spell.
- Feministing brings us the sexist tech tool of the day.
- The Frisky rounds up Hollywood’s oddest hookups…though for the record, we think it’s totally awesome that Cloris Leachman and Gene Hackman once made sweet music.
- Thanks to College Candy for reminding us that April is STD Awareness Month. Got herpes?
- The good women of Jezebel have posted a clip from The Doctors about female ejaculation, just in case any of you still think it’s a myth. Studly and sexy MDs in labcoats say it’s totally real!
- Did you guys know that April 15, 2009 is Same Sex Kiss Day? Well you do now! You’ve got a week and a half to find someone to buss. Hey, it’s better than stressing out about the other thing you have to do on that day.
- New York Press’s Johnny Leather says that Asobi Seksu’s new album Hush is the perfect soundtrack for your next booty call. Yeah, we’re not hip enough to have heard of them either, but apparently “Asobi Sesku” is Japanese slang for casual sex, so it’s perfect, see?
- The latest episode of “Getting It On with Bonnie” discusses adoption for same-sex parents.
- Think your last date was bad? Cheer yourself up with a little Schadenfreude at MyVeryWorstDate.com.
- Our former intern Ariel Serviado compares wearing eyeliner to getting an abortion on her new blog — and somehow, miraculously, it’s endearing!
Read more of our “Naked News” on SUNfiltered