A weekly roundup of some of our favorite sex- and love-related posts from various blogs and websites:
- Our new hero, Mrs. Betty Bowers, America’s Best Christian and founder of Bringing Integrity To Christian Homemakers (“which is a bit like Concerned Women for America, only slightly less concerned and with better shoes”), explains traditional marriage to everyone else.
- A guy asks his girlfriend to explain what’s happening during her period — she draws him an awesome (and scientifically spot-on) diagram.
- Overly earnest tips on how to make your bedroom a sacred space.
- The Frisky makes a compelling case that “hate fucking” does not equal rape.
- Your Tango recommends the library as a date-option for budget-conscience couples (since they can get SEX: How to Do Everything there!).
- We’re seriously disappointed in Joe Jonas’s rendition of Beyonce’s “Single Ladies.”
- We love any post with the words “stupid fucking beauty pageant” in it.