A weekly roundup of some of our favorite sex- and love-related posts from various blogs and websites:
- One Glamour reader and her penis-shaped chip-and-dip dish…at the airport.
- College Candy’s got a smart essay on the small-mindedness of having “a type.”
- Feministing questions whether marriage is really working like the NYTimes suggested.
- YourTango’s Tom Foolery suggests “couples coupons” for romance on the cheap.
- Good Vibes’ Carol Queen advises how to enjoy sex after abuse and depression.
- The Frisky’s got a fun 30-day breakup calendar (if anything breakup-related can be considered fun).
- Lemondrop wonders if hot yoga can make you horny…?
- We got only 2 out of 5 questions right on Tres Sugar’s quiz about sex in America, based on Trojan poll results. What the hell do we know?