- TomFoolery reports on a survey finding that the French word “amour” is the most romantic in the world, narrowly pipping the Italian “amore” to the post. What, no “I wuv you”?
- Speaking of, TresSugar is here to help: They list 15 foreign words Americans could use for dating. We love them all, but we think that “koi no yokan” — Japanese for the feeling that a relationship will evolve into love after the first meeting — is particularly sweet.
- GoodVibes’ Dr. Charlie Glickman makes a case against using any sex word — i.e. not just the c-word, but also “asshole” or “dickhead” — as a pejorative. Could you sacrifice those words in the name of sex positivity? So long as he doesn’t take away “douche,” we think we could do it…
- CollegeCandy continues to poke fun at the bad advice women get from the glossies — this week, they take on Glamour’s suggestions that you glam up for the grocery store.
- YourTango lists the 10 signs you’re not over him — though we’re guessing that if you break into sobs every time you hear “your song,” you probably don’t need a magazine article to tell you you’re still in mourning.
- A Lemondrop contributor makes an open apology to every woman he’s ever dated. Sorry about the Tom Waits-style memories, ladies.
- TheFrisky wonders whether condom companies should adjust sizes to fit male egos…
Em&Lo's Greatest Hits
My New Boyfriend Has a Small Penis…At Least, It’s Small to Me
Confession: I Want to Do My Boyfriend with a Strap-On
Dear Dr. Kate: Can You Tell Me All About the NuvaRing?