A weekly roundup of some of our favorite (and not so favorite) sex- and love-related posts from various blogs and websites:
- LemonDrop reports on a bride who sued a photographer for posting online racy photos of her taken as she was getting ready for her wedding. (Since when did it become a “thing” for the wedding photographer to capture the bride in her skivvies anyway? We’re all for dirty pics, but on your wedding day?!)
- How well do you know your Victorian sex slang? Test your vocab at TresSugar.
- TheFrisky’s Dr. V shares her guy friends’ top 10 sex don’ts. (However, regarding #5, “If you need to fart, you need to say something. And get off my face first.” Um, dude, we’re pretty sure that the woman who did this (a) did not mean to and (b) will be embarrassed about this for the rest of her life. Farts happen in bed, and sometimes you can’t dismount in time. Move on.)
- Tomfoolery reports on a recent study finding that guys tend to say “I love you” before women do.
- Speaking of don’ts, YourTango shares the 7 deadly sins of dating, from envy (“You always assume there’s someone better out there” to sloth (“You don’t actively look for guys to date”). And once you’re sin-free, you might want to check out their 11 reasons to date a church-going guy (that said, Em has spent her fair share of time in church, and she would like to note that there are plenty of douchey bad boys in church, too).
- A CollegeCandy contributor shares tips on being single for the first time in a long time.
- GoodVibes’ Dr Charlie Glickman geeks out about sex science.