- Lemondrop is letting you express your geek love with e-Valentines written in Na’vi, Elvish or Klingon!
- The Frisky lists 10 unique Valentine’s Day gifts (we’ll take a pass on the stir-fried Taiwanese crickets).
- YourTango’s “Male Take” lists some good Valentine’s Day ideas for couples.
- Goodvibes has poll on what item you’d most like to receive on Valentine’s Day (a “Screaming Mona Kit” or a donation to the Red Cross’s Haiti Relief Fund — tough call).
- Tres Sugar lists their favorite 21 movie couples (bravo for listing the kids from “Let the Right One In”, but how could Wall-E and EVE not make the cut while Colin Firth and his language-incompatible crush from “Love Actually” make it in???)
- College Candy found some pretty good clip art to illustrate their essay about being single on Valentine’s Day.
- TomFoolery analyzes the “fact” (okay, Yahoo unscientific poll) that 20% of people would rather spend Valentine’s Day with their pet than their spouse.
- LAST CHANCE today (Friday, the 12th) to enter Breakup Girl’s Valentine’s Day Haiku Contest, guest judged by our fave Time columnist, Joel Stein.
Get an EXTRA
15% OFF LELO