@AkashaZarafshan! Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of a brand new¬†INA WAVE¬†from¬†LELO! ¬†The ultimate rabbit vibe for pleasure connoisseurs (with 10 vibration patterns & adjustable speeds) is now yours,¬†thanks to your enthusiastic public display of resolving to love better in 2015!
It was a very close race between¬†@AkashaZarafshan¬†and¬†@DavidWindmuller. And since we want everyone to make out in the end, like David said, we’ll be sending him a copy of our latest book, “150 Shades of Play: A Beginner’s Guide to Kink,” now available in ridiculously affordable e-book form!
Below are all¬†the entries:
- Make love, not war
- Enjoy some “me time” more often
- Live every day like it might be the last
- Enjoy life to the fullest, also between the sheets
- Do the rub-a-dubbin’ more often
- Do some actual humping on “hump day”
- Study the art of body language
- Study the art of tantric sex, because sometimes “less is more” does NOT apply
- Stop postponing everything
- Under the motto “the more the merrier,” have a threesome
- Work hard, play hard
- Not use chocolate as a substitute for sex
- Be the best person I can be
- See failure as a lesson learnt
- Never give up
- Visit my family and loved ones more often
- Be more awesome than last year
- I’m gonna lose weight and e.x.e.r.c.i…IS THAT CAKE?
- Be more optimistic and less sarcastic. Like I won’t screw that up right away…
- Be more selective in making bad decisions
- Stop drinking* ¬† ¬† ¬†*(when I pass out or all the booze is gone)
- Turn over a new leaf, but I will probably end up smoking it
- Stop waiting for change to simply happen to me, only I can make it happen
- Don’t spend too much time wearing pants
- Hit her G-spot with my tongue
- Eat more fiber
- Finally¬†shear off my comb-over
- Ask how her day was
- Stop being jealous of my girlfriend’s undulating, vibrating, bulbous LELO
- Accept the fact that girls poop
- Clean the toilets and do the wash before she gets home
- When I come up 4 air from burying my face in her bum, stop repeating the lame joke, “Everyone makes out in the end”
- Instead of trying to “fix” everything, sometimes just listen and give a big hug – it really helps
- Stop feeling guilty about my spa days and date nights; they make me a better mommy and wife.
- Allow him to hit the town with his smokin’ hot female friend; she was here long before I was.
- Tolerate his orgasm farts
- Whisper more sweet nothings and dirty, horny things in her ear
- I resolve to try to develop a more sex-positive outlook
- I resolve to stop waiting on an external force to change what can I myself
- I resolve to search for, understand, and redefine love outside of misleading mainstream portrayals
- I resolve to be more present in 2015
For those of you who didn’t win/enter, you can still get yourself or someone you love a beautiful new¬†INA WAVE¬†to start off¬†2015 with a bang!