- We never thought we’d get to say this, but we completely, 100% agree with Kim Kardashian! She rushed to Jessica Simpson’s defense this week after people across the globe got all judgmental about her recently acquired curves. Because who would you rather see naked: curvy Jess or this coat-hanger?
- Comedian Russell Brand claims he slept with 80 women in one month. Er, got something to prove, Russ? One guess: You didn’t get laid much in high school or college. (Also, what kind of bodily fluids is that bird’s nest harboring?!)
- Katy Perry makes standard post-breakup celibacy joke (yep, been there) and the press takes her seriously. So now she’s insisting that she rilly, rilly loves sex.
- Dirty bird Lily Allen — when is she not talking about sex? — blames generations of women faking orgasms for men being overly impressed with their own sexual prowess.
- Kanye West said he’d totally star in a bi porn scene. Should we be shocked?
- Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi tries to prove that, come on, rape can too be funny.
- Our man Keith Olbermann — along with his sidekick Rachel Maddow, plus Tyra Banks, Ellen and Suze Orman — were all nominated for GLAAD Awards this week. Obermann got his nod for his “impassioned support for gay marriage.” We heart him, too.
- Chelsea Handler plays “Marry, Fuck or Kill” with Fabio, Tom Cruise, and Ryan Seacrest.
- Sawyer from Lost says it isn’t easy being a sex symbol. Of course, if he’d said it while wearing a shirt, we might have taken him more seriously.
The Intent Gift Set for Her includes the INA 2 rabbit, the sound-responsive SIRI 2, plus LELO’s lubricant. Use code EMANDLO17 for an EXTRA 15% OFF!