- Justin Bieber proves exactly why we shouldn’t really be asking 16-year-old himbo pop starlets to weigh in on the abortion debate.
- Congresswomen share their personal stories for the first time in the Planned Parenthood funding debate. (And because we don’t even pretend to be objective around these parts, click here to tell your reps that the defunding is outrageous and wrong.)
- Former Kansas Attorney General says deception is okay when investigating abortion providers.
- “In civil union” and “in domestic partnership” finally added to facebook relationship status.
- Lady Gaga says her new scent smells like an expensive hooker. Of course it does.
Get an EXTRA
15% OFF LELO