150 Shades of Play is THE how-to companion piece to the popular erotic trilogy, Fifty Shades of Grey. Out this holiday season from yours truly!
Did you love the Fifty Shades series by E.L. James but wish there’d been more guidance when it came to the activities and toys described? 150 Shades of Play: A Beginner’s Guide to Kink is on its way to fill in all those dirty details!
Just a few of the things 150 Shades of Play will teach you quickly:
- How to cuff your partner to the bed
- Where to find a kinky costume
- What to say during dirty talk
- How to spank your partner so it hurts so good
- Which vibrators, clamps & plugs are best
- How to role-play without cracking up . . . . And much more!
Just look up the entries for the bolded terms above in our book for details. Then follow any other bolded words you come across that you’re interested in learning more about. Soon, you’ll be on a choose-your-own kinky adventure!
This A-to-Z guide includes:
- Encyclopedia-style bite-sized entries, so you can quickly and easily find what you’re interested in
- Important safety tips missing from the Fifty Shades trilogy
- Tips on shopping for kinky accessories
- A fun, funny tone that is inviting rather than intimidating — the sense of humor missing from Fifty Shades!
- A voyeuristic look at some really kinky stuff, including all of Christian Grey’s “hard limits”
- Notes on what Fifty Shades got wrong about BDSM
- Helpful (and hilarious) illustrations that make it fun for you and your friends to flip through
- Everything a beginner wants to know…without the inevitable hardcore nudity you’d get from a Google search
Coming soon in time for the pre-holiday rush!
150 Shades of Play will help make your Christian & Ana fantasies a reality — safely, sensually, and satisfactorily! But even if you haven’t read the novels of E.L. James (and don’t plan to), but think your sex life could use some serious spicing up, this book’s for you. And it will make the perfect gift for anyone you know who loved the series (even anyone who hated the series but couldn’t put it down!). 150 Shades of Play will be available for purchase in time for the holidays as a paperback and an e-book on Amazon.com.
About us and our illustrator, Arthur Mount
150 Shades of Play is the 7th — count ’em, 7th! — sex book we’ve written together. Our last, SEX: How to Do Everything, was named by the Guardian as one of the 10 Best Sex Guides Ever—alongside the Kama Sutra and Ovid’s The Art of Love. And our first, The Big Bang, was called “this generation’s smarter, funnier and raunchier version of The Joy of Sex” by Time magazine. As with all our sex advice, we put a premium on safety, solid information, and a decent sense of humor in this beginner’s guide to kink.
We’ve been lucky to have Arthur Mount illustrate three of our previous books — and he’s back for a fourth! He’s been in the biz for almost twenty years, regularly publishing work around the world. Arthur received a D&AD Silver Pencil award in 2005. His style perfectly reflects our approach to sex education: let’s call it “silly sophistication.”
Stay tuned! We’ll let you know as soon as 150 Shades of Play is available on Amazon — out just in time to stock your loved ones’ stockings!