Poll: Is There a Better Term for "Female Ejaculate"?

photo of Old Faithful by Chuck Martin

Perhaps one day in the future, saying “female ejaculate” will sound as quaint and old-fashioned as “female chairman” or “female fireman.” But in the meantime, women who squirt are stuck with this awkward modified term. Can you think of something better? Make your suggestions in the comments section below, and in a few weeks we’ll run a poll and let readers vote on their favorite. And don’t worry, we promise to include “female ejaculate” and even plain old “ejaculate” as options for you to vote on. In the meantime, though, we’re looking for some more creative options.  Va-geyser? E-jill-ulate? Hmm… maybe not. See? We need your help!

Say Something

11 Comments on "Poll: Is There a Better Term for "Female Ejaculate"?"

Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
3 years 5 months ago

Lady juice

5 years 5 months ago

we always say jizz and jazz
he does the jizz
and i do my jazz

5 years 5 months ago

aww thank you!
loved your tv series by the by-used to watch it in uni with my flatmates :)

5 years 5 months ago

why thank you
sad thing is if this catches on i’ll know i was the one that thought of it, but i won’t get the credit 😛

5 years 5 months ago

Vajaculate! That’s awesome!

5 years 5 months ago

Yes!! Vajaculate! Good one.