Who said that a new year’s resolution had to involve giving up something you enjoy? Rehab is for quitters! Here’s a novel idea: take on some booty-related resolutions instead. We’ve compiled two lists of resolutions, depending on whether you’re single or loved-up. Learn them, live them, love them…
If you’re in a LTR (or monogamish)…
- No more faking in bed. And we don’t just mean orgasms–no more pretending that you like something you don’t, either (“Oooh yeah baby that feels so good when you yank on my pubes”). For inspiration, check out all the real orgasms at Beautiful Agony.
- Vow to never ask yourself, “Is this normal?” in bed.
- Phone sex — just do it. (You can baby-step your way there via dirty talk and text-sex.)
- Share a new fantasy out loud with your partner. If you’re feeling shy, create a fantasy suggestion box.
- Lube, it does a body good.
- Don’t always wait to get into bed together to have sex — nookie before a dinner date is vastly underrated.
- Compliment his penis/her body on a regular basis.
- Make a little more noise during sex to show your appreciation.
- Do you crave sleep more than sex? Then institute an afternoon nap to save your sex life.
- Spend at least one evening a week without your partner. (Appointment TV doesn’t count.)